See an example of some slides that might be included in your live or narrated presentation, or click here to return to the web based training workshops page.
About This Workshop
This training workshop is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the prohibition of sexual harassment in the workplace.
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will be able to define sexual harassment, distinguish between quid pro quo and hostile work environment harassment, and appreciate the differences between welcome and unwelcome conduct. In addition, participants will understand the obligations employers have to prevent harassing behavior, and the circumstances under which employers may be subject to liability. The prohibition of other forms of harassing conduct and the prohibition of retaliation and also discussed in detail.
The running time of this workshop is approximately fifty minutes and includes numerous methods to confirm participation. There are knowledge checks throughout the program, as well as a 25-question knowledge check at the end of the program. Upon successful completion of the workshop, a certificate will be awarded.
Note that this program is currently eligible for the following:
- SHRM: 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP℠ or SHRM-SCP℠
- HR Certification Institute: 1 (HR [General]) recertification credit hour toward California, GPHR, HRBP, HRMP, PHR and SPHR recertification.
If you would prefer to view the full course catalog, the registration process is simple and can be completed in a few easy steps.
1. Click here to access Digital Chalk, the online training platform used to deliver these workshops. As an alternative, you can cut and paste this link into your browser: https://lbrassas.digitalchalk.com/dc/guest/login
2. Create a user account.
3. Click on “Catalog” at the top right side of the screen and you will see a list of available courses.
4. Add the workshop you would like to purchase to your cart.
5. Enter your credit card information and you will receive immediate access to the workshop for 30 calendar days.