See an example of some slides that might be included in your live or narrated presentation, or click here to return to the web based training workshops page.
About This Workshop
This workshop is designed to provide both employers and employees with a working knowledge relating to the providing of reasonable accommodations in the workplace.
Workshop participants will learn about the types of situations which obligate an employer to provide a reasonable accommodation as it relates the rights of individuals to maintain their religious beliefs and engage in religious practices and to disabilities. The prohibition of workplace discrimination, the concept of a protected class, how religion is defined under Title VII, how a disability is defined under the ADA, mitigating measures, and retaliation are also covered.
Note that this program is currently eligible for the following:
- SHRM: 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP℠ or SHRM-SCP℠
- HR Certification Institute: 1 (HR [General]) recertification credit hour toward California, GPHR, HRBP, HRMP, PHR and SPHR recertification.
If you would prefer to view the full course catalog, the registration process is simple and can be completed in a few easy steps.
1. Click here to access Digital Chalk, the online training platform used to deliver these workshops. As an alternative, you can cut and paste this link into your browser: https://lbrassas.digitalchalk.com/dc/guest/login
2. Create a user account.
3. Click on “Catalog” at the top right side of the screen and you will see a list of available courses.
4. Add the workshop you would like to purchase to your cart.
5. Enter your credit card information and you will receive immediate access to the workshop for 30 calendar days.